In addition to the completed claim form, you’ll need to provide a detailed invoice from the attorney on firm letterhead that includes the following:
- Name and address of attorney
- Specific service provided
- Dates of service
- Name of client
- Amount charged (broken down by attorney fees and other fees such as court costs, filing fees, etc.)
You will also need to enclose any supporting documentation that will assist us in evaluating your claim.
This may include documentation such as:
- Docket number (when legal matter is associated with a court or trial proceeding)
- Legal notice received or sent by you
- Copy of traffic citation
- Motor vehicle record
- Court documentation
- Other public records.